Thursday, December 20, 2007

IIM Bound

The absence from this corner was almost forgotten until a friend of mine reminded me today that my last post here was back in October. Quite shameful I would say.

As 2007 fades into history, lots have transpired since I last posted. I am headed to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, to do my MBA. Studying in India's most coveted business school is an exciting proposition to look forward to. But the logistics that I have to take care of before I get there have been overwhelming to say the least. From leaving my job, to renting my house, to selling all the furnitures, car, and other assets have kept me occupied, while refraining me from really basking in the glory of having an opportunity to study in an institute some consider to be better than the ivy league lineups in the US.

As the new year dawns upon us, here is wishing all of our resolution(s) to come true.

More to come.

No comments: