Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Santa Clara's Session

After attending Santa Clara's information session, I was actually quite impressed. The private college setting was very reflective as soon as I drove in the campus. The room where the session was held was quite small but at the same time, it was eloquent. The dean of the MBA program described the program quite efficiently. The requirements for admission don't look to be monumentous. I have decided that I will apply to this school.

While at the session, I met another applicant currently employed with HP. He mentioned that HP no longer provides 100% financial sponsorship for post graduate studies. This sort of made me nervous. IBM, my employer, still has a 100% coverage policy, but I am afraid the company is going to catch the trend and will soon discontinue this perk. More reasons for me to get this thing started soon.

No comments: